Work with us
At Melt Mineral Spa our focus is on bringing luxurious moments to our guests. In a nutshell, we believe that if we take care of our guests, our guests will take care of us. We prioritize rolling out the red carpet for our guests and building a lifelong relationship with them.
Melt Mineral Spa offers a range of services ranging from deep relaxation massages, manicures, pedicures, make up application, tinting and waxing, and facials. We aim to ensure our guests feel that their mind and bodies have been cared for. At Melt we strive to ensure our team members enjoy the work they do and look forward to doing it. We maintain a fun, productive, and open environment where team members feel that they can grow, share, learn and be productive partners.
We are located at 53 Front Street, Penticton, BC
We are currently looking at expanding our team and have an opening for two Estheticians.
Job Duties and expectations
• Deliver Melt services such as relaxation massages, facials, manicure, pedicure, make up application, hair removal, body treatments, and other melt services (as appropriate and required)
• Provide advise to customers on the use of products (make up, other beauty products, and other relevant products)
• Conduct consultations with guests on best treatment options and services, taking into consideration any medical condition, skin conditions, and allergies before providing spa services
• Possess a strong understanding of Melt product and service offerings
• Explain products and services to guests as required
• Assist with training new employees as required
• Build your personal clientele
• Setup and takedown of esthetics rooms after performing services; ensuring you are equipped with the necessary tools and inventory to perform your duties.
• Clean and maintain presentation of spa rooms and other areas used during work
• Fill up hot cabby for the day and in between appointments as necessary
• Update your spa director of any inventory shortages
• Work with guest services to check guests in and out
• Ensure safety and sanitisation standards are met as set by your spa director
• Seek to continuously learn and develop new skills relevant to the beauty and relaxation industry
• Resolve guest complaints and report any accidents to the manager
Behaviours and relationships
• Ensure every client has an extraordinary experience
• Resolve any queries or complaints customers may have
• Establish and maintain constructive and productive relationships with employees,
managers, owners, guests, and all other stakeholders across the business
• Support other team members and model positive work behaviours
• Provide support and direction to other team members as required
• Display emotional intelligence in your relations with stakeholders
• Work collaboratively with other team members to provide a premium guest
Requirements education/work experience:
• you need to have finished high-school and/or have successfully completed beauty
school or other courses in some of the areas covered by this position; further internal
• having at least 1 year of on-the-job experience is an asset
• you need to be available to work on the weekend
• arrive at work, healthy and energized for a full day’s work
• have strong attention to detail
• be punctual and complete services in the allotted time given
• maintain high personal hygiene and grooming standards
• display a caring disposition and attitude
• able to multitask and manage conflicting priorities
• adaptable and open to new ideas and willing to contribute ideas to the team
• able to work effectively within a team and independently
These are indeterminate, full-time positions, based on 30 hours per week. There are 2
positions to be filled.
Benefits include store discount, on-site parking and company events.
Location of work: 53 Front St in Penticton, BC
Usual working hours:
• 9.45 AM – 6.15 PM Tuesday to Thursday
• 9.00 AM – 6.15 PM Friday
• 8.45 AM – 5.15 PM Saturday
References and resumés will be required. Good English language skills are also
Contact information: please send your cover letter, resume and references to Dayo
Adebiyi at email@example.com
Hiring Massage Therapists & Estheticians
Melt Mineral Spa is looking for massage therapists & estheticians to join their team.
53 Front Street